Zero Tolerance Policy for Intoxicating Substances
Standard Operating Procedures…A Must!
When it comes to having regularity in any business, encompassing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) into employee’s daily regimens is a must to avoid screw ups on the daily grind.
In any type of situations are unavoidable because crises do take place, but having a crisis management plan is the key to resolving an issue the quickest and most efficient way possible.
Our Clients should feel like they are our number one priority and we are there to ensure their confidence and trust in our service. We want the Dallas Fort-Worth Metropolitan area to recognize our Company as one that provides safe, legal transportation, while adding that “special touch and our chauffeur know that they are associated with a Company that cares what the public is thinking.
We pride ourselves on hiring only the best Dallas, Forth Worth has to offer. It is essential that our employees help us maintain that positive image
The Chauffeur may be the first person a Client meets, face to face. You represent our Company Our City. First impressions are lasting impressions that is why we are establishing guidelines to assure our employees are the sharpest looking Chauffeurs on the road. Our goal is to set you apart from the other drivers. We want you to feel proud to be working for BLS Interstate LLC.
All limousines are strictly non-smoking for Clients and Chauffeurs.
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited by the Chauffeur while behind the wheel of the limousine, with or without Clients in the limousine.
2. The garage is a non‐smoking area.
3. No Chauffeur is permitted to buy cigarettes for any minor.
6. No Chauffeur will accept cash, in exchange for permission for the Client to smoke in the limousine
USE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES (Zero Tolerance Policy For Intoxicating Substance)
Any consumption of alcohol, regardless of amount, while on duty or at any time the Chauffeur is “on the clock”, will result in immediate termination of employment.
Any Chauffeur suspected of drinking alcohol prior to taking a run will not be permitted to drive and will face immediate termination. This policy will be strictly enforced.
1. Sleeping on the job.
1. Any Chauffeur receiving a traffic violation while driving a limousine will be responsible for all fines and may face termination of employment after consideration of the severity of the violation
Contacting the City of Dallas:
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles available with advance Request.